GenTech Engines will offer a 1 year, 12,000 mile Limited Warranty on Engines and Transmissions or 30-day Limited Warranty on Accessory Parts.
Engine warranties are limited to manufacturing defects in the block, heads, pistons, crankshafts, camshafts, rockers, and oil pumps. All other parts that may be provided are “Accessories and Extra Parts.” No warranty is provided for any such parts that are attached, including parts such as switches, sensors, cables, electronics, belts, hoses, water pumps, and manifolds.
The buyer hereby acknowledges that any liability of GenTech Engines from all causes shall be limited to the price paid for the goods sold or provided. If a part sold by GenTech Engines with a warranty fails to operate during the warranty period, liability shall be limited to the replacement of the part or a remedy not to exceed the price paid for the part, at GenTech Engines option.
All warranties are null and void if:
The vehicle is converted from a private passenger use to commercial or fleet use, or is used for racing or other competition or off-road recreational purposes.
- Failure is caused by abuse, misuse, or modifications.
- Failure is caused by using the part for any use other than what was intended or recommended by the manufacturer.
- The part fails or becomes defective due to the vehicle being involved in a collision.
- The installed heat tab center is melted or removed.
Labor and installation:
We are not responsible for injury or damage during or as a result of the installation of our parts. Timing belts, thermostats, spark plugs, fluids and seals are routine maintenance items and should be replaced at the time of installation.
Any "Recommended Installation Procedures" provided by GenTech Engines must be followed by the installer to maintain warranty coverage. This warranty does not cover freight costs or similar charges.
Making a Warranty Claim
If your part does not operate correctly during the warranty period after you have exhausted all possibilities with your professional installer, then you must contact GenTech Engines by telephone at (480) 982-9282.
You must include the invoice number.
- You must use all reasonable means to protect the part from further damage.
- GenTech Engines must authorize all returns before they are sent to us.
- You must receive a RMA to ship the original part back to us.
- You must furnish us with such information as we may reasonably require:
- Digital photo showing proof of damage
- Proof of your vehicle's vehicle identification number (VIN)
- Regular maintenance during the warranty period as recommended by the manufacturer in the Owner's Manual.
- We reserve the right to inspect any product prior to refund or replacement.
All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration of this warranty and do not cover incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Questions: Please phone week days 8-5 MST. (480) 982-9282.